01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- Conservationist buys Needles Outpost for $2.5M during controversial land auction
- Mormon church president, Thomas S. Monson, to no longer attend regular meetings
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Autopsy confirms remains are of missing Spanish Fork woman
- 500 gallons of nitric acid spilled in SLC; no known threat to public
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?