01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- SLC airport maintenance employee hospitalized after crashing truck into plane
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash
- Idaho man walks free after 20 years: ‘I never thought this day would come’
- UHP troopers make 100-pound pot bust
- Governor signs concealed carry bill for young adults
- 'Bad luck' mutations increase cancer risk more than behavior, study says
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet