01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Good water year spells challenges, fun for reservoir managers
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Humane Society representing family whose dog was ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret communication channel with Kremlin
- Authorities warn travelers to look out for credit card skimmers
- 24 indicted in major meth distribution ring targeting S.L. County