01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- Alabama inmate coughs, heaves 13 minutes into execution
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Utah elections director describes John Swallow as a 'con artist' in new court documents
- Amazon.com entitled to keep 18% of sales taxes collected in Utah
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- Giraffes, rarer than elephants, put on extinction watch list
- Hockey goal garners 10K teddy bears; Saban not impressed with art show
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- St. George Police seek missing, endangered 24-year-old
- Round 2: Which is Utah's favorite Christmas song?