01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Tooele man charged with aggravated murder in Easter robbery
- DWR seeks info about cougar illegally killed in Beaver County
- School apologizes after awarding student 'most likely to become a terrorist'
- Have You Seen This? World's weirdest buildings
- Sources: Comey acted on Russian intelligence he knew was fake
- German kindergartens to name parents who skip vaccine advice
- Outdoor Retailer takes show to Denver
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor