01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: No survivors after plane carrying Sandy LDS bishop, 2 children crashes
- Midvale man groped, kissed TRAX riders, charges say
- Facing 'ultimatum' in Outdoor Retailer call, Herbert said state and trade show must 'part ways'
- American Fork High drill team program on the chopping block
- 1 dead, I-15 northbound reopens after accidents near Provo
- Missing toddler's father says he would never hurt his son after accusations from ex-girlfriend
- 2 suspected in bank robbery captured in West Valley City following multiagency chase
- West Jordan man charged after investigators find child pornography
- Video shows warden shoot antlers of entangled bucks to free them
- UPS to build new, expanded distribution center in Salt Lake City