01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID pregnant woman killed in collision with FrontRunner
- Man shot in crowded Liberty Park during fireworks show
- 4 arrested in connection with fatal Cedar City shooting
- Midvale killing may be case of self-defense, police say
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Rio's Olympic Village 'simply not safe or ready', says Australia
- Former high school basketball standout gunned down
- Video shows one of Utah's most iconic hikes — The Zion Narrows
- Man charged with murder of UTA worker found dead in Davis County Jail cell
- Do video games lead to violence?