01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- Presidential Limo: Trumps, Obamas on their way to Capitol
- Joy erupts as Italian rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- Man reunited with missing dog after wife dies in car crash
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- S. Ogden man charged in fatal shooting says victim disrespected co-worker's sister
- Student protesters call for U. to become a sanctuary campus
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Prosecutor: Extradition of El Chapo is milestone for justice
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving