01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- Salt Lake man, 8-year-old boy dead in murder-suicide, police say
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in frustration over Clinton, Trump
- Utah company to hold $10K treasure hunt in Provo Canyon
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Recent ORV explosion raises questions about vehicle's safety
- Police ID pregnant woman killed in collision with FrontRunner
- LDS leader Per G. Malm dies at 67
- Aggie Ice Cream voted Utah’s best local ice cream shop
- Bountiful woman dies day after being hit by truck
- Is raw produce the best kind to eat?