01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- Idaho man sues ISU over hostility toward his LDS faith
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- Man, 18, arrested in stabbing death of West Valley woman
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?
- Bill Cosby ordered to stand trial in decade-old sex case
- 3-day plan to see Yellowstone, Grand Teton National Parks
- Man dies after allegedly ignoring police and jumping from tree
- Hit the road: Salt Lake man creates interactive trip planner
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop Bountiful Temple
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say