01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- Sea lion grabs girl and pulls her into water
- APNewsBreak: Source says Flynn to invoke 5th Amendment
- Have You Seen This? Real life cyclops goat
- Graduates walk out on Pence at Notre Dame commencement
- 2-year-old boy drowns in Blacksmith Fork Canyon
- Coach Kim: Sticky marriages — 4 ways to unstick your relationship
- Huntsman Corp., Swiss company agree to $20B merger
- Park City becomes 1st Utah city to ban plastic bags
- Cottonwood Heights police searching for armed 'serial robber'
- ICYMI: 10 stories from the weekend