01/04/2014 12:38pmArchaeologists announced Tuesday that excavations for a Mexico City subway extension have turned up what appears to be an unusual Aztec offering: a dog's skull with holes that indicate it was displayed on a ritual skull rack normally reserved for human sacrifice victims.
Browse by Day Archive
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Why do police shoot to kill?
- Man killed in Millcreek auto-pedestrian crash
- Train crashes into New Jersey station; 1 dead, 100-plus hurt
- Netflix adding 82 titles in October, dropping 36
- Mascots rally to surprise local Wal-Mart greeter, painter with new bike after accident
- Woods Cross bride's mom dies day of wedding
- Mother of 4 purges house of all toys, saves ‘motherhood, marriage’
- Welcome to Whoville, where Southern Utah still stands atop Big Sky Conference
- Authorities: School shooter killed father before rampage