12/28/2013 5:09pmOfficials in Utah, Nevada and 22 other states are eagerly awaiting the Federal Aviation Administration's selection of six drone-testing sites for the agency. A state's selection by the FAA will mean a major economic boost, both immediately and in the future.
Browse by Day Archive
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Draper man now faces 107 felonies in 2 cases involving young girls
- 'Difficult times:' National Guard, neighbors step in to help following Box Elder County flooding
- FBI: Man wanted in connection to Utah armed robbery, 10 other cases arrested in Arizona
- Trump administration lifts transgender bathroom guidance
- Want the best food in the state? Travel to southeast Utah, magazine’s readers say
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?
- Derrick Favors talks trade rumors, cryptic tweets at Jazz practice
- Cache County girl found in canal was shot in head, police say