12/28/2013 5:09pmOfficials in Utah, Nevada and 22 other states are eagerly awaiting the Federal Aviation Administration's selection of six drone-testing sites for the agency. A state's selection by the FAA will mean a major economic boost, both immediately and in the future.
Browse by Day Archive
- Home remodel gives BYU radio host new hope to fight terminal cancer diagnosis
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- 4 potential opponents to face BYU in the Poinsettia Bowl
- Woman charged with kidnapping in alleged ambush that police say led to man's death
- 'Save the Hollows': 600 sign petition to stop Draper development
- Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh makes appearances at 2 Utah high schools
- Police: Multiple robbers invade home through unlocked door in WVC
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- OPEC agrees to cut output in bid to push up oil price