12/14/2013 10:07pmChina's first moon rover has touched the lunar surface and left deep traces on its loose soil, state media reported Sunday, several hours after the country successfully carried out the world's first soft landing of a space probe on the moon in nearly four decades.
Browse by Day Archive
- University of Utah reinstates fired Huntsman Cancer Institute CEO
- Comcast to offer gigabit across Utah service area
- Police: Wife's Fitbit logs steps after husband says she died
- Former BYU-Idaho student pleads guilty to hiding camera in women's apartment
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Review: Samsung Galaxy S8
- Hardball health care option may cost Trump and taxpayers
- KSL Indie Report: 5 independent movies to stream right now on Netflix, Amazon or Hulu
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Utahns record rocky flight from Costa Rica as engine fails