12/14/2013 10:07pmChina's first moon rover has touched the lunar surface and left deep traces on its loose soil, state media reported Sunday, several hours after the country successfully carried out the world's first soft landing of a space probe on the moon in nearly four decades.
Browse by Day Archive
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Boy flown to hospital after getting shocked, burned in high school shop class
- Father of 5 relies on faith following death of young wife
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Body of missing fisherman recovered from Flaming Gorge
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations
- Power restored after outage in central Utah causes over 13K customers to lose power
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Governor signs off on big changes to Utah liquor laws
- 3 boys hogtied, duct taped, starved by foster parents, charges allege