12/14/2013 10:07pmChina's first moon rover has touched the lunar surface and left deep traces on its loose soil, state media reported Sunday, several hours after the country successfully carried out the world's first soft landing of a space probe on the moon in nearly four decades.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police escort body of Utah native who died while training in Texas
- Frantic rescue underway in Indonesia as quake kills scores
- Staffer at youth rehab facility killed by teen resident, police say
- Lady Gaga reveals she has PTSD
- Military instructor at Tooele High School arrested for alleged sexual abuse of a student
- Utah native one of 36 killed in Oakland warehouse fire
- 911 calls document moments surrounding American Fork shootings
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Massive fire destroys LDS Church in Idaho
- Police suspend investigation into reported rape at U.