12/13/2013 10:40amMy most recent stressful holiday story doesn't involve guilt trips, family squabbles or eccentric relatives. It's about getting stuck with an extended family member who spent an entire meal on her smartphone.
Browse by Day Archive
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president
- Grizzly kills mountain biker near Glacier National Park
- 3 people heading to family reunion killed in single-car crash on I-70
- Husband called to confront man accused of murdering his wife, police say
- Google Earth just got way better
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate candidate looking to capitalize on Utah primary win
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive pits Utah ranchers against state
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- Bones found in Little Cottonwood Canyon identified as missing hiker
- Man who fired 8 shots at Clinton police officer calls his actions 'selfish'