12/10/2013 11:47amCurious about life on Mars? NASA's rover Curiosity has now given scientists the strongest evidence to date that the environment on the Red Planet could have supported life billions of years ago.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 4 arrested in Salt Lake drug deal gone bad, police say
- Woman dies after falling 100 feet at Mt. Olympus
- A landmark day for drone flights arrives
- Florida man returns lost wallet with $3,400 inside
- Texas 2nd-grade teacher says no homework this school year
- Lost Boy survived Sudanese civil war but died alone on streets of Salt Lake City
- Wildfire blocking Yellowstone entrance smolders on
- Holladay family credits hard decisions with helping their toddler's cancer disappear
- Orem resident Dan Hemmert appointed to Utah Senate
- Italy earthquake: Amid the rubble, a couple says 'I do'