12/10/2013 11:47amCurious about life on Mars? NASA's rover Curiosity has now given scientists the strongest evidence to date that the environment on the Red Planet could have supported life billions of years ago.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen injured in gang-related shooting, Salt Lake police say
- Cache County girl receives international criticism for photos of big game hunt
- Strong quake rattles central Italy: "The town isn't here"
- West Jordan pulls plug on Facebook data center deal
- Aly Raisman asked out on date by NFL player, says yes
- Utah man describes 'nightmare' conditions in Venezuela jail
- BYU Bookstore sends custom-made green hat to 5-year-old girl with terminal cancer
- Sale of million-dollar homes up along the Wasatch Front
- 5 of the funniest movies filmed in Utah
- Taysom Hill named BYU starting quarterback ahead of 2016 season