12/04/2013 2:32pmNews alert: Some things you read on the Internet are not true. As obvious as that may seem, and as savvy as you'd think we'd be a decade after deposed Nigerian princes began e-mailing us with the promise of vast riches, 2013 has turned out to be the Year of the Online Hoax.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Woman charged with kidnapping in alleged ambush that police say led to man's death
- 4 potential opponents to face BYU in the Poinsettia Bowl
- 'Save the Hollows': 600 sign petition to stop Draper development
- Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh makes appearances at 2 Utah high schools
- Utah company debuts all-electric big rig prototype
- Police: Multiple robbers invade home through unlocked door in WVC
- Chapecoense fans pay homage to their fallen heroes
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'