12/04/2013 2:32pmNews alert: Some things you read on the Internet are not true. As obvious as that may seem, and as savvy as you'd think we'd be a decade after deposed Nigerian princes began e-mailing us with the promise of vast riches, 2013 has turned out to be the Year of the Online Hoax.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bountiful doctor arrested in child porn investigation
- Provo woman gives birth to baby inside pants at hospital parking lot
- 3 good Samaritans jump in canal to save man trapped in truck
- Man gave 'taunting smirk' to police before killing K-9, charges state
- County, family reach resignation deal for Recorder Gary Ott
- Can apple cider vinegar help with weight loss?
- At last: Man receives package more than a decade later
- One arrested, one in critical condition after Orem shooting
- Local fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- Former Utah guard transfers to BYU for senior season