11/26/2013 11:34amIf you've ever gazed down from an airplane on a clear day, you've probably admired the quilted fields or jagged ribbons of coastline below. Now imagine seeing those views from several hundred miles higher, a perspective that morphs recognizable landscapes into something that looks more like abstract art.
Browse by Day Archive
- ‘Football-sized’ rock falls on boy’s head near Bridal Veil Falls
- In gorilla's death, critics blame mother, Cincinnati Zoo
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'
- Up close and personal: Utah's wild horses draw crowds
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Former Davis, BYU star prepares for his 5th marathon, 1st Olympics with golf run
- Ranking domestic airlines from 1st to worst