11/25/2013 5:17pmKatie Couric is joining Yahoo to anchor an expansion of the Internet company's video news coverage in a move that she hopes will help persuade other broadcast TV veterans to make the transition into online programming.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 dead, 1 injured in South Ogden shooting
- Police: Couple stabbed after stopping to help teen in Orem
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes
- 'Once in a lifetime find': Dinosaur tail discovered trapped in amber
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- Crowds pay tribute to 3-year-old who died in home accident
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- Hale's Sandy theater gets a new name as final beam is put in place
- Dylann Roof laughed during church slaying confession to FBI