11/18/2013 10:36pmA new initiative gaining ground in the U.S. would require Internet service providers to filter out pornography before it reaches customers. While many parents would undoubtedly appreciate such a measure, it could prove fatal for small Internet companies.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- Tour bus slams into truck on slowed-down highway, killing 13
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- Arizona woman is on a mission to educate others about skin cancer
- Deadlines, rules and requirements: What Utah voters need to know for the 2016 election
- Salt Lake City earmarks nearly $30 million for affordable housing, homeless resource center sites
- Toddler dies in Spokane fire, his dog huddled at his side
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- Motorcyclist dead after colliding with pickup truck