11/18/2013 10:36pmA new initiative gaining ground in the U.S. would require Internet service providers to filter out pornography before it reaches customers. While many parents would undoubtedly appreciate such a measure, it could prove fatal for small Internet companies.
Browse by Day Archive
- Mother of emaciated boy was overwhelmed, in crisis, attorney says
- Search and rescue looking for pilot after apparent plane crash in central Utah
- Woman seriously injured following shooting; 1 taken into custody
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- 95-year-old man killed in auto-pedestrian accident identified
- Business leaders: Inland port could make Utah a freight hub
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow
- Park City to replace old transit fleet with electric buses