11/11/2013 10:33amIn space, astronauts go for years without a fresh supply of water. Floating in a capsule in outer space they wash and drink from the same continuously recycled source. So why, asked Swedish industrial designer Mehrdad Mahdjoubi, do we not do the same on Earth?
Browse by Day Archive
- Police say jail restrictions wreaking havoc in Salt Lake County
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Multiple car crashes temporarily shut down part of northbound I-15
- Arizona truck driver killed when crude oil catches fire, shutting down I-80
- 10-year-old Utah gymnast wins 'Gymnast of the Year'
- Study: Global warming shrinking Colorado River
- Dash cam video shows head-on crash involving allegedly distracted driver, deputy
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- 2 dead after 5-vehicle crash in Hyde Park
- State of emergency declared in Garland due to flooding