11/11/2013 10:33amIn space, astronauts go for years without a fresh supply of water. Floating in a capsule in outer space they wash and drink from the same continuously recycled source. So why, asked Swedish industrial designer Mehrdad Mahdjoubi, do we not do the same on Earth?
Browse by Day Archive
- Fiery crash kills 1, closes I-80 in Summit County
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Man admits to recording a minor showering, uploading child porn to email, deputy says
- Southbound I-15 lanes closed near Lehi after multiple-car accident
- Progress made on reducing Yellowstone bison herd
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Want the best food in the state? Travel to southeast Utah, magazine’s readers say
- Governor: Dakota Access protesters can leave without arrest
- Trump administration lifts transgender bathroom guidance
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?