11/11/2013 10:33amIn space, astronauts go for years without a fresh supply of water. Floating in a capsule in outer space they wash and drink from the same continuously recycled source. So why, asked Swedish industrial designer Mehrdad Mahdjoubi, do we not do the same on Earth?
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed ex-wife's husband
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Crayola to retire a color; but which one will it be?
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Governor signs hardened polygamy law over objections
- Father of 5 relies on faith following death of young wife
- Woman, 20, charged with plowing into Capitol Police cruiser
- Felony charges for 2 who secretly filmed Planned Parenthood