11/11/2013 10:33amIn space, astronauts go for years without a fresh supply of water. Floating in a capsule in outer space they wash and drink from the same continuously recycled source. So why, asked Swedish industrial designer Mehrdad Mahdjoubi, do we not do the same on Earth?
Browse by Day Archive
- Police searching for driver in crash that killed West Valley bicyclist
- 2 teens rescued from reservoir told to yell 'Utah Jazz' until located
- N. Korea missile fears in Japan: 'Whatever will be, will be'
- The Triple Team: Jazz win road Game 7 over Clippers in convincing fashion
- State water officials say more conservation, accurate data needed
- Wandering cougar euthanized in Salt Lake City Saturday morning
- As number of adoptions drops, many US agencies face strains
- Police identify suspects from I-80 traffic stop, fleeing investigation
- Utah technology aiding anti-poaching efforts in South Africa
- Possible medical episode causes Ogden car crash police say