11/11/2013 10:33amIn space, astronauts go for years without a fresh supply of water. Floating in a capsule in outer space they wash and drink from the same continuously recycled source. So why, asked Swedish industrial designer Mehrdad Mahdjoubi, do we not do the same on Earth?
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Arizona man rescued after being trapped in car for 3 days
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- The 15 fastest cars you can buy
- BYU alum Brugman eying patience, consistency on the road to big leagues