11/11/2013 10:33amIn space, astronauts go for years without a fresh supply of water. Floating in a capsule in outer space they wash and drink from the same continuously recycled source. So why, asked Swedish industrial designer Mehrdad Mahdjoubi, do we not do the same on Earth?
Browse by Day Archive
- West Jordan man stabs brother in fight over money, police say
- Have You Seen This? Terrifying slackline
- Poll: Which is Utah’s favorite cereal?
- US: Wells Fargo illegally repossessed 413 military members' cars
- Hillary Clinton's young people problem
- 8 surprising fall fashion trends you'll need to see to believe - SPONSORED
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- USC football player accused of rape appears in Utah court
- Top US officials working to release Utah man from Venezuelan prison
- Special General Conference programming for KSL TV