11/11/2013 10:33amIn space, astronauts go for years without a fresh supply of water. Floating in a capsule in outer space they wash and drink from the same continuously recycled source. So why, asked Swedish industrial designer Mehrdad Mahdjoubi, do we not do the same on Earth?
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- What parents should know about 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales'
- Humane Society representing family of dog ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance
- Vivint reaches $100K settlement with Wyoming after alleged violations
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- School apologizes after awarding student 'most likely to become a terrorist'
- Tooele man charged with aggravated murder in Easter robbery
- DWR seeks info about cougar illegally killed in Beaver County
- Ariana Grande planning benefit concert in Manchester