11/11/2013 10:33amIn space, astronauts go for years without a fresh supply of water. Floating in a capsule in outer space they wash and drink from the same continuously recycled source. So why, asked Swedish industrial designer Mehrdad Mahdjoubi, do we not do the same on Earth?
Browse by Day Archive
- Wrongful death lawsuit filed against Polaris over double fatal ATV accident in Moab
- Florida man admits to cold-case rape, murder of 16-year-old Salt Lake girl
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash
- Recall: Cooked chicken breast was undercooked
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- 'We support Beckerle:' Dozens hold another protest for fired Huntsman Cancer Institute CEO
- Hurricane man arrested for allegedly assaulting wife, 8-year-old child
- Trump to order review of monuments
- Obama dishes on leadership at 1st event since leaving office