11/11/2013 10:33amIn space, astronauts go for years without a fresh supply of water. Floating in a capsule in outer space they wash and drink from the same continuously recycled source. So why, asked Swedish industrial designer Mehrdad Mahdjoubi, do we not do the same on Earth?
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Charges: Woman tried to have ex-husband killed for custody of kids, insurance money
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Knicks
- IS group claims responsibility for London car, knife attack
- State may not seek death penalty against man accused of raping, killing 6-year-old girl
- A year later, 3 missionaries reflect on surviving Brussels attack
- 2nd teen ordered to stand trial in shooting of 14-year-old Deserae Turner