11/11/2013 10:33amIn space, astronauts go for years without a fresh supply of water. Floating in a capsule in outer space they wash and drink from the same continuously recycled source. So why, asked Swedish industrial designer Mehrdad Mahdjoubi, do we not do the same on Earth?
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah teen named 1 of Time magazine’s most influential teens
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Halloween candy?
- Jury awards more than $70M to woman in baby powder lawsuit
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- 6-year-old girl defends autistic brother with viral letter
- Police: Man arrested after taking UFA saw in front of firefighters
- Agreement shuts down Kennecott's 3 coal-burning units
- Experts uncover hidden layers of Jesus' tomb site
- Talk of Clinton winning Texas has GOP craving reality check
- Quiz: Which superhero league does your family belong to? - SPONSORED