11/11/2013 10:33amIn space, astronauts go for years without a fresh supply of water. Floating in a capsule in outer space they wash and drink from the same continuously recycled source. So why, asked Swedish industrial designer Mehrdad Mahdjoubi, do we not do the same on Earth?
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI investigating new emails for classified information
- Orem man finds strange, moldy object in V8 Fusion energy drink
- Girl's football hopes sacked by rules on competing with boys
- Have You Seen This? The best political ad
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- Man fights rare cancer with twin's identical stem cells
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Halloween candy?
- 1st of 3 men sentenced in jealousy killing of 18-year-old
- Former Ute Jakob Poeltl cans half-court shot with ease
- Does 'Inferno' hold a flame to the other movies in the trilogy?