11/11/2013 10:33amIn space, astronauts go for years without a fresh supply of water. Floating in a capsule in outer space they wash and drink from the same continuously recycled source. So why, asked Swedish industrial designer Mehrdad Mahdjoubi, do we not do the same on Earth?
Browse by Day Archive
- St. George family’s Squatty Potty brings in millions of dollars
- Unseen video: UHP helicopter nearly crashes; pilot saves the day
- Employee is suing his boss because his job was too boring
- The Latest: Suspect in killing called religiously active
- Quiz: Which 'Star Wars' movies do these quotes come from?
- Apple loses Chinese lawsuit over iPhone name
- Service-oriented teen crowned Miss Teen Utah International
- Body found in Montana ditch identified as Utah man
- Hillicans? As Trump wins, Clinton explores how to woo GOPers
- Rimando's incredible face-save makes national headlines; chaos in San Antonio