11/11/2013 10:33amIn space, astronauts go for years without a fresh supply of water. Floating in a capsule in outer space they wash and drink from the same continuously recycled source. So why, asked Swedish industrial designer Mehrdad Mahdjoubi, do we not do the same on Earth?
Browse by Day Archive
- Missing man's body found at Pineview Reservoir, officials say
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Fugitive assaults 2 officers then flees, police say
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- South Jordan man's vehicle transforms from daily driver to race car
- Van owner must foot the bill after hit-and-run police chase
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class
- Valedictorian, Student of the Year banned from graduation over beard
- What are realistic expectations for BYU football in 2016?