11/11/2013 10:33amIn space, astronauts go for years without a fresh supply of water. Floating in a capsule in outer space they wash and drink from the same continuously recycled source. So why, asked Swedish industrial designer Mehrdad Mahdjoubi, do we not do the same on Earth?
Browse by Day Archive
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Jazz targeting 4 players in free agency
- Death sparks 'Autopilot' car probe; Man had speeding tickets
- Police locate grandparents of toddler found wandering street in Millcreek
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Police identify woman killed in wrong-way crash on I-15
- 2 killed in Roy crash; police arrest teen for investigation of murder
- Video features Utah’s famous rock-climbing cat
- 12 things you didn't know you could do on Snapchat
- Attorney general regrets meeting with Bill Clinton