11/11/2013 10:33amIn space, astronauts go for years without a fresh supply of water. Floating in a capsule in outer space they wash and drink from the same continuously recycled source. So why, asked Swedish industrial designer Mehrdad Mahdjoubi, do we not do the same on Earth?
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 critically hurt after semi rear-ends slower moving car
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Missing man in Franklin County, Idaho found dead
- Mayor: 'Heroes' died protecting women from anti-Muslim rant
- Parents of toddler shot in Utah among those unpunished
- Cottonwood Heights police arrest suspect in string of armed robberies
- Reward offered for person who killed Helper dog with airgun
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- Judge won't drop murder charge for 2 teens accused in officer's death
- Some women-only screenings planned for 'Wonder Woman'