11/11/2013 10:33amIn space, astronauts go for years without a fresh supply of water. Floating in a capsule in outer space they wash and drink from the same continuously recycled source. So why, asked Swedish industrial designer Mehrdad Mahdjoubi, do we not do the same on Earth?
Browse by Day Archive
- Man fatally shot by police in Ogden parking garage
- Woman dies after car hits her in intersection
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Cache County girl found in canal was shot in head, police say
- Thousands flee, freeway shut down in flooding near San Francisco
- Man dies after semitruck rolls near Tremonton
- Man dead in Roy officer-involved shooting, police confirm
- SLC the 5th most affordable NBA location, study says
- 3 killed after pickup truck rolls on I-70 near Green River
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?