11/11/2013 10:33amIn space, astronauts go for years without a fresh supply of water. Floating in a capsule in outer space they wash and drink from the same continuously recycled source. So why, asked Swedish industrial designer Mehrdad Mahdjoubi, do we not do the same on Earth?
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 2 injured in West Valley City shooting
- Poor sportsmanship leads principal to ban football, soccer at recess
- Dying from cancer: Could your location determine your fate?
- Gail Miller, you the real MVP
- BYU-I student charged with voyeurism after camera discovered in bathroom
- Utah Jazz, Vivint Arena ownership transferred to perpetual legacy trust
- Dying teen’s final wish is to inspire ‘mass act of kindness’
- Trump moves to pull US out of Pacific-Rim trade deal
- School delays and closures for Tuesday
- Layton mom found passed out in gutter sent to prison for child endangerment, sex with teen