11/11/2013 10:33amIn space, astronauts go for years without a fresh supply of water. Floating in a capsule in outer space they wash and drink from the same continuously recycled source. So why, asked Swedish industrial designer Mehrdad Mahdjoubi, do we not do the same on Earth?
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI investigating new emails for classified information
- Former Miss Utah says Trump lawsuit threat won't bully her
- Orem man finds strange, moldy object in V8 Fusion energy drink
- Girl's football hopes sacked by rules on competing with boys
- Have You Seen This? The best political ad
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- Man fights rare cancer with twin's identical stem cells
- Utah teen named 1 of Time magazine’s most influential teens
- 1st of 3 men sentenced in jealousy killing of 18-year-old
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Halloween candy?