11/11/2013 10:33amIn space, astronauts go for years without a fresh supply of water. Floating in a capsule in outer space they wash and drink from the same continuously recycled source. So why, asked Swedish industrial designer Mehrdad Mahdjoubi, do we not do the same on Earth?
Browse by Day Archive
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- NBA player Bryce Dejean-Jones fatally shot
- UTA employee Kay Ricks remembered as 'endlessly forgiving'
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Have You Seen This? Not your toddler's finger puppet
- Former Springville High student charged with threat of terrorism
- Police looking for person of interest involved in Cottonwood Heights shooting death
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Company recalls spill-proof cups due to risk of mold