11/11/2013 10:33amIn space, astronauts go for years without a fresh supply of water. Floating in a capsule in outer space they wash and drink from the same continuously recycled source. So why, asked Swedish industrial designer Mehrdad Mahdjoubi, do we not do the same on Earth?
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 worker killed, another hurt in trench collapse in American Fork
- US: Wells Fargo illegally repossessed 413 military members' cars
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Ex-USC linebacker appears in Utah court to face rape charge
- Asylum 49 voted scariest haunted house in Utah
- Jury chooses life without parole for ex-Utahn convicted of murder a second time
- Revised plan calls for four small homeless resource centers in Salt Lake City
- DWR seeks information in poaching of 3x3 buck deer
- Jazz thrill students at Granger High School with surprise scrimmage
- Poll: Which is Utah’s favorite cereal?