11/11/2013 10:33amIn space, astronauts go for years without a fresh supply of water. Floating in a capsule in outer space they wash and drink from the same continuously recycled source. So why, asked Swedish industrial designer Mehrdad Mahdjoubi, do we not do the same on Earth?
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Police identify man, woman killed in American Fork shootings
- Ex-Granite School District employee sent to jail for embezzling $100K
- Man dies 8 days after attack at Ogden park
- DCFS in need of bags for children in foster care
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- Orem police looking for owner of peeping drone
- With Huntsman in mix for secretary of state, will Romney be passed over?
- Sandy Hook PSA warns of subtle signs of gun violence
- Kamas mayor crashes school bus after suffering heart attack, UHP says