11/11/2013 10:33amIn space, astronauts go for years without a fresh supply of water. Floating in a capsule in outer space they wash and drink from the same continuously recycled source. So why, asked Swedish industrial designer Mehrdad Mahdjoubi, do we not do the same on Earth?
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen injured in gang-related shooting, Salt Lake police say
- Cache County girl receives international criticism for photos of big game hunt
- Strong quake rattles central Italy: "The town isn't here"
- 5 of the funniest movies filmed in Utah
- West Jordan pulls plug on Facebook data center deal
- BYU Bookstore sends custom-made green hat to 5-year-old girl with terminal cancer
- Friend describes night that turned deadly for 20-year-old charged with triple aggravated murder
- Sale of million-dollar homes up along the Wasatch Front
- Private lives are exposed as WikiLeaks spills its secrets
- Aly Raisman asked out on date by NFL player, says yes