11/11/2013 10:33amIn space, astronauts go for years without a fresh supply of water. Floating in a capsule in outer space they wash and drink from the same continuously recycled source. So why, asked Swedish industrial designer Mehrdad Mahdjoubi, do we not do the same on Earth?
Browse by Day Archive
- Target gets rid of kid-sized 'demon mini carts' after backlash
- Game Center: BYU at West Virginia
- 3-month-old dies from injuries sustained in Providence crash
- Sixth-grader brings pot brownies to school, students get sick
- Payson woman sentenced to prison for sexually abusing boys in youth home
- Family recounts heartbreaking experience of losing home in tornado
- Washington mall shooting: Manhunt underway after gunman kills 5
- Federal aid didn't come in time to save Wellington homes from 2nd flood
- Mother, 2 children held in home against their will by West Jordan man
- Say hello to Snap Inc.