11/06/2013 2:35pmDrivers are endlessly creative when it comes to finding dumb things to do while behind the wheel: eating, texting, reading a map, applying makeup. But technology has now inspired an alarming new trend: drivers taking self-portraits, or "selfies," with their smartphone cameras while in motion.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man dies after shooting, rollover in SLC
- Lost Boy survived Sudanese civil war but died alone on streets of Salt Lake City
- 'SOS' in sand leads to rescue of 2 people stranded on island
- San Diego Border Patrol seizes $3 million
- Can an app really lead to cleaner air, safer students and less bullying?
- Several wildfires burning across Utah
- Orem resident Dan Hemmert appointed to Utah Senate
- Predicting BYU football's first 6 games of 2016
- Utah militia leader's case slowed as lawyer eyes recordings
- Changes at Snake River dams helping Idaho sockeye salmon