11/06/2013 2:35pmDrivers are endlessly creative when it comes to finding dumb things to do while behind the wheel: eating, texting, reading a map, applying makeup. But technology has now inspired an alarming new trend: drivers taking self-portraits, or "selfies," with their smartphone cameras while in motion.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Utah gun rights group takes aim at .05 DUI law
- Charges: Woman tried to have ex-husband killed for custody of kids, insurance money
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- IS claims responsibility for London attack; UK's May defiant
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- Let there be light: German scientists test 'artificial sun'
- Squally Canada's increased role with BYU football starts with spring camp
- A year later, 3 missionaries reflect on surviving Brussels attack
- Road to Understanding