11/06/2013 2:35pmDrivers are endlessly creative when it comes to finding dumb things to do while behind the wheel: eating, texting, reading a map, applying makeup. But technology has now inspired an alarming new trend: drivers taking self-portraits, or "selfies," with their smartphone cameras while in motion.
Browse by Day Archive
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- 47-point buck from Tennessee likely a new world record
- Wolverine caught on remote camera in west-central Idaho
- 6 myths about Utah's air quality debunked - SPONSORED
- Former players recall 1996 BYU football season: was it the best ever?
- Woman, 108, remains in assisted living home — thanks to 800 donors
- Meet Arson, Utah's first 'firehouse therapy dog'
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Are bad people skills holding you back?