11/06/2013 2:35pmDrivers are endlessly creative when it comes to finding dumb things to do while behind the wheel: eating, texting, reading a map, applying makeup. But technology has now inspired an alarming new trend: drivers taking self-portraits, or "selfies," with their smartphone cameras while in motion.
Browse by Day Archive
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- UTA employee Kay Ricks remembered as 'endlessly forgiving'
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- NBA player Bryce Dejean-Jones fatally shot
- The 15 fastest cars you can buy
- Company recalls spill-proof cups due to risk of mold
- Former Springville High student charged with threat of terrorism
- Deputies: Mom threatens principal over kid's bad behavior
- Police looking for person of interest involved in Cottonwood Heights shooting death