11/06/2013 2:35pmDrivers are endlessly creative when it comes to finding dumb things to do while behind the wheel: eating, texting, reading a map, applying makeup. But technology has now inspired an alarming new trend: drivers taking self-portraits, or "selfies," with their smartphone cameras while in motion.
Browse by Day Archive
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Woman found stabbed to death in West Valley backyard
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop Bountiful Temple
- Cars, homes, police station damaged in rampage that seriously injured at least one
- Retired FBI supervisor warns parents of apps teens use to connect with strangers
- Utah couple takes quick break from Ogden half marathon to get married
- Police suspect arson in house fire that killed S.L. restaurateur
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use trails in Big and Little Cottonwood canyons?
- Friends, strangers help make dying woman's wish come true