11/06/2013 2:35pmDrivers are endlessly creative when it comes to finding dumb things to do while behind the wheel: eating, texting, reading a map, applying makeup. But technology has now inspired an alarming new trend: drivers taking self-portraits, or "selfies," with their smartphone cameras while in motion.
Browse by Day Archive
- 13-year-old rolls truck aunt asked him drive, UHP says
- Man catches teen falling from park ride: 'It's OK to let go'
- Crews make progress on Brian Head Fire as eyes shift to Monday's weather
- Charge: Kaysville man offered to attend church if teen exposed herself
- Brush fire in Utah County newest of several burning across the state
- California father buries wrong man after coroner's mistake
- Texas man arrested in Summit County following search
- Over 150 dead as overturned fuel truck explodes in Pakistan
- Brian Head fire tops 40K acres Saturday
- Provo, Utah County agree to share costs of Olympic venue into 2018