11/01/2013 7:29pmWhen the pediatrician suggested giving my son vitamin D for his continual illnesses, I assumed she was downplaying the seriousness of the situation. It was not until I also made a habit of taking the supplement that our lives changed for the better.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Utah company debuts all-electric big rig prototype
- Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh makes appearances at 2 Utah high schools
- Police: Multiple robbers invade home through unlocked door in WVC
- 9 killed in Oakland warehouse fire, dozens more feared dead
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- Chef credited with inventing General Tso's Chicken has died
- Candy Cane Corner opens with the help of Salt Lake City's RDA
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- Josh Romney will 'strongly support' Sen. Hatch re-election, still eying own bid for governor