11/01/2013 7:29pmWhen the pediatrician suggested giving my son vitamin D for his continual illnesses, I assumed she was downplaying the seriousness of the situation. It was not until I also made a habit of taking the supplement that our lives changed for the better.
Browse by Day Archive
- Sources: Comey acted on Russian intelligence he knew was fake
- School apologizes after awarding student 'most likely to become a terrorist'
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- DWR seeks info about cougar illegally killed in Beaver County
- Tooele man charged with aggravated murder in Easter robbery
- UN Peacekeepers: How a Haiti child sex ring was whitewashed
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- Ariana Grande planning benefit concert in Manchester
- Nu Skin had Utah's top-paid CEO with $10.3M paycheck
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor