11/01/2013 7:29pmWhen the pediatrician suggested giving my son vitamin D for his continual illnesses, I assumed she was downplaying the seriousness of the situation. It was not until I also made a habit of taking the supplement that our lives changed for the better.
Browse by Day Archive
- Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh makes appearances at 2 Utah high schools
- Police: Multiple robbers invade home through unlocked door in WVC
- Tests never identified what made officer think he'd been drugged at Subway
- At least 9 killed in warehouse fire, dozens still missing
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- Josh Romney will 'strongly support' Sen. Hatch re-election, still eying own bid for governor
- Payson mom gives birth to twins — 11 days apart
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- 4 local places to get cookies for National Cookie Day